Thursday, May 2, 2013

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon [Early thoughts]

After being a big fan of Far Cry 3, when I heard that DLC would be soon to be released I jumped for joy at the idea of continuing my Far Cry experience.  I was not too enthusiastic about the story premise and was bothered by the 80's theme of the game.  After downloading Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon on release day I couldn't wait to jump in.  The retro 4:3 ratio VHS style intro was interesting, as well as the overall menu structure and feel of the beginning level and design of the game.  My excitement was short lived however, as annoyance and disappointment set in.  Keep in mind that I have currently not even made it to the 50% point of the game, but Blood Dragon has  way cut scenes that are too slow paced that they are painful at times and the nauseating neon orgy of a colour schemes have me setting down the controller quiet often to take vomit breaks.  As it stands right now I will withhold my final judgement on the game until I can complete the game.

Stay Tuned for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon review coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment